Indian Army books for Written Test Preparation (Soldier, Technician, Clerk, GD, Constable & Other Posts) : As Indian Army is one of the most prospectus and most ambitious posts , so the no. of candidates are trying to get recruitment in the Indian Army. Especially many youngsters are desperate to get jobs in the Indian Army. Ever year no. of candidates get recruitment in this department. This year also, Indian Army has released the general Duty(GD) for all, those candidates who are having the dream of becoming soldier.
Indian Army GD Written Exam Books Syllabus, Topics and Test Papers
Here we have provided to you some information about the syllabus, books, test papers and topics of written examination.
Don’t Miss : Army Exam Pattern
Don’t Miss : Army 2017 Jobs
Don’t Miss : How to Prepare for Indian Army in one Month
Don’t Miss : Army Garhwal Rifle 2017 Jobs
Don’t Miss : Army Uttar Pradesh 2017 Jobs
Don’t Miss : Army Women 2017 Jobs
Don’t Miss : Army Technician 2017 Jobs
Don’t Miss : Army Exams Tips
Army General Duty(GD) Written Exam Syllabus
If the candidates wants to get recruited in the Indian Army , they can achieve it with good strategy and with the right track. In the Indian Army there will be written examination of 100 marks from the Mathematics, General Knowledge and General Science. Lets take a look on the marking scheme.
Read More :- Indian Army GD Written Exam Syllabus PDF
- General Knowledge- 30%
- General Science- 40%
- Mathematics- 30%
Lets see at the subject wise syllabus given below.
General Knowledge- 30%
In this section the syllabus will be of approx. 30 marks and it has the vast syllabus, there is a lot of things to read , so read as much as you can. Here there are some topics for the General Knowledge examination.
- Awards and prizes- National Awards, Gallantry Awards, Nobel Prizes.
- Terminology- Geographical Terms, Economical Terms, Astronomical Terms, Legal Terms, and Legal Terms.
- Abbreviations- National and International.
- History- Important dates and battles in the Indian and world history and Landmarks of the Indian history and national movement.
- Geography- Solar system, Space exploration, The Earth, Principal Peaks, Desert, Rivers and Lakes and Famous waterfalls etc.
- Sports- National and International
- Other Topics- UNO, International organisations, National organisations, Indian Armed Force, Indian Towns, States, festival of India and the World, UTs, Continents and Sub continents etc.
General Science- 40%
This section is the only section in the Indian Army which consists of the percentage of marks.So the candidates should be very focused towards this section. Lets take a look at the topics of this section.
- Biology- Related to Day to Day activities.
- Scientific Terms- Scientific terms those are commonly used in our daily life and Research about scientific Institutes in India.
- Physics- General Physics( Related to Day to Day activities).
- Chemistry- General Chemistry(Related to Day to Day activities)
Mathematics is a very well scoring subject and candidates can achieve good score in this subject by practising and with some correct knowledge and by putting some effort. Topics for this section are as follows:
- Mensuration- Areas and Perimeters of circles, squares, rectangles and parallelograms and Volume and Surface area of cube, cuboid, cylinder and spheres.
- Geometry- Lines and angles, parallelogram, triangles, quadrilaterals and circles.
- Arithmetic- Unitary method, Time, Work, Simple Interest, numbers, Decimal. fraction , square roots etc.
- Algebra- Basic operation and factorisation, HCF and LCM, and quadratic equations.
Books for Indian Army GD Written Exam
There are numbers of reading and practising materials int the internet, but when it comes to the smart study books are the best way for this. Here are some of the books provided which are as follows:
- NER- Candidates can buy this book from the nearby book shop, and it can also be ordered from online shopping store. This book is mainly recommended because in this book each chapter contains no. of solved problems on the basis of previous years papers and it is full package study material with lots of questions.Hints and solutions are also given in this book which will be a key factor for your preparation.
- ACC- This book will be helpful for those who are preparing for Indian army Gd exams and as well as for SSB too. In this book candidates will get all solved questions of previous year exams and moreover the current affairs and General Ability questions in this book.
Some other Important Books for Indian Army Written Exam | Test
- Army’s Clerk (SKT/GD) guide: Recruitment exam.
- Indian Army MER Soldier Technical Recruitment Exam.
- Indian Army Clerk Soldier (SKT) Recruitment Exam.
- Army’s General Duty Exam Guide (Hindi):Recruitment Exam (With Model Test Papers) (Popular Master Guide) (Hindi).
- Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Exam Guide(Hindi).
- Indian Army MER Nursing Assistant Exam Guide(Popular Exam Guide).
- Army’s NER Exam Guide: Recruitment Exam (With Model Test Papers) (Popular Master Guide).
So, if you like Our Article On Best books of Indian Army then Don’t Forget to Share this Page with your Friends on Social Media Websites within Few Seconds. And if you have any Query Related to Indian Army Books then Also Post your Comments in Our Comment Section.