Students who are studying for SBI PO must know the best study material for the preparation. There are many other posts for SBI PO that are quite informative for the aspirants. This article is focused on the information regarding the SBI PO study material. The importance of a study material is already known to the aspirants. As we know that the syllabus for the exam is too vast. The exam committee can give you an question that is under the topics specified for you.
IN that case selecting a good study material is too importance. Now in these upcoming years where a candidate looses the selection by a single marks , the need of better study material has emerges as a science in the preparation world. Here we are going to provide you all the details that will help you for the SBI PO exam. The candidates who studies for the exam must know that the pattern of exam changes every year. Now the study material is also updated with every update from the SBI PO officials.
SBI PO Preparation Books PDF
The banking exam is one of the most popular exam in Indian. About 10 lac students apply for the exams of SBI vacancies & hardly 2000 from them gets the desired job. As you all know the attraction of secured job has taken all the students from private sector to Government job.
The state of recession & the in determinant conditions of private jobs has shook the economy. In such case everyone needs to have job security. The job security is at its best in government job. The banking jobs are one of the luxurious jobs in the country. The timing & the incentives given to the employee of bank are so attractive that the candidates are going for Banking job.SBI PO Preparation Books
This has shown a large number of candidates who apply for Banking jobs. Now the candidates who were applying for other jobs are also curved to the bank Jobs.
Now here I am going to tell you about the study material which is available in the market fr the candidates. Now the exam study material has so much choices that the candidates have now confused in the terms of selection. We will provide the name of some books which has been selected after he review of students & the experts who suggests the book.s These experts are bf called so because they are teaching the students for the Banking exam so many years. We will also type some tips that were useful for the candidates while preparation.
If you are already following us then you you must have seen such tips in the other posts. The exam pattern & some other important details will also be given by us in the same post.
SBI PO Books 2017
As you all know the exam of SBI PO is comprises of three phases. There three phases are
All the section of exam are as important than any other. if you willing to get the job of SBI PO then you have to prepare for this very sincerely. So here I am going to disclose the exam aptten of both the phases one by one.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern
The maximum marks for prelims exam is 100 marks. There will be three sections in the exam i.e. Maths, Reasoning & English. All the sections will be of 30, 35, 35 marks respectively. The candidates who clear the exam need to clear the indidivdual sectional cut-off for the exam.
SBI PO mains Exam Pattern
After the candidates has cleared the SBI Prelims exam pattern , the nest phase is Main exam. In the mains exam , the section in the exams are increased. These are Reasoning & computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness about Economy/ Banking & English Language. The weight-age for all the sections will be
- Reasoning & computer Aptitude : There will 45 question of 60 marks.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation :- The total question will be 35 in total & 60 marks for the section.
- General Awareness about Economy/ Banking : All the 40 questions will be one marks each.
- English Language :- The total questions in English section are 35 & the total wieghtage is 40 marks.
- There will be total 155 questions in the exam & 200 marks for all the questions.
- The total duration for the exam is 3 hours.
- Descriptive test :- In this section there will a question for letter writing & essay writing. The maximum marks for this is 50.
- Candidates have to qualify the descriptive test which will be added in the objective test.
Important points about SBI PO Exam
- Th exam is available in both language except the English section.
- Negative marking is applied if there is a wrong attempt in the exam. 0.25 marks will be deducted for a wrong attempt.
- There is an individual sectional cutoff for all the section. Every candidate need to clear the sectional cutoff for the exam.
- After the sectional cut-off & the minimum cut-off for the exam will be cleared , a candidates will be send for the GD & Interview round.
SBI PO Study Material 2017
Tips for SBI PO Interview
- The Interview section of SBI is one of the most unpredictable round of Interview. You must be very concern about it.
- The interview panel of SBI are expert in finding a right candidate from the alternatives.
- Wear confidence with you. That is the most important thing in the Interview hall.
- There may be some questions that you don’t know. Stay calm at the situation & tell them that you do not know the answer instead of making any wrong impression.
- Your attire must be relevant. A good appearance is the key for first impression.
Here are the name of some book that we have made the last after the reviews of student & the recommendation of experts. So if you still buyed any book or planning to buy an alternative then you can but from these. These affiliate link will take you the order gateway.
- SBI PO Phase-1 Preliminary Examination Study Guide 2017
- Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Preliminary & Main Exam
- SBI & IBPS Bank PO Solved Papers – 26 papers
- 30 Practice Sets for SBI PO Phase-1 2017
- SBI: Probationary Officers – Previous Years Papers (Solved)
- Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Preliminary & Main Exam
- SBI and SBI Associates Probationary Officer Pre. & Main Exam Solved Papers 2000-2016
- 15 Practice Sets for SBI PO Preliminary Exam
- SBI PO Previous Years’ Solved Papers 2017
- Banking Awareness
- SBI & IBPS Bank PO Solved Papers – 32 Papers
- SBI PO Phase – 1 Preliminary Exam Superfast Practice Sets
SBI PO Syllabus Details
Application of SBI PO @ www.sbi.co.in
As we have come to the end of this article we are going to tell you the application process of SBI online application. The online application has simplified the process. But if yo do not know then you can read the steps given.
- Open the website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Now click on the career options in the homepage.
- After this you will see two links related to official notification & Apply Online.
- Download the official notification & see all the instructions so that all the clauses will be clear to you.
- After all the points are understood , click on the Apply Online link seen in step 3.
- Click on the Apply Online & fill all the details in the form.
- After all the details are complete , you should check the once before you submit.
- Submit the form & pay the application fee as applicable.
- Fill all the details correctly in the payment gateway.
- Complete the payment process carefully.
- Take one print out for the application form for future use.
You can read the details from here before you check out.
- Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India
- Name of the Post: SBI PO (Junior Associate)
- Category: Syllabus
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Official Site: www.sbi.co.in
This comes the end of this post. All the information was put inside the post to make you aware of. If you have any question or any suggestion then you should be writing it in the comment. You feedback & suggestions are welcome. You can also subscribe us so that you will be able to get all the updates in your mailbox daily. Thank you.