The University of Delhi is all set to release the first cut-off for admission to undergraduate courses.
Students will then have to select the right college for themselves post the announcement of the lists. Mentioned below are certain steps that students need to follow:
- Step 1: The first step that students need to take is to check the cut-off list of course and colleges of their choice on the official website of the university,
- Step 2: Now, login to the portal on the official website of Delhi University, select the appropriate course and college,
Step 3: Once selected, the admission application form for the same will be generated,
- Step 4: Now candidates need to proceed to the college of their choice for admission along with their original and self-attested photocopies of documents,
- Step 5: Candidates now need to pay the admission fee online using the link available in the dashboard and
- Step 6: Once the payment has been done, the admission process for that particular college has been completed.
DU admission 2018: List of documents which you needed:
- (i) Class X board examination certificate,
- (ii) Class X mark-sheet (in case of Central Board of School Education (CBSE), mark sheet and certificate are same),
- (iii) Class XII mark-sheet,
- (iv) Class XII provisional certificate and/or original certificate,
- (v) Recent character certificate, issued either by the principal of school last attended or Class — I gazetted officer,
- (vi) If applicable, SC/ST/people with disability/CW/KM certificate (in the name of the applicant) issued by the competent authority,
- (vii) If applicable other backward class (OBC) (non-creamy layer) certificate (in the name of the applicant) must be in the central list issued by https://ncbc.nic.in,
- (viii) Transfer certificates from school/college, as well as Migration certificate from board/university, are required from students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi and
- (ix) At least two passport size self-attested photographs of the student Complete the formalities in the college.
If you like our post then you can share it with your friends and other social media sites like Facebook ,WhatsApp, Tumbler. If you guys have any query Related to this Examination then Don’t Forget to Post your Comments in our Comment Section.