Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced the recruitment of Clerk for 2019. Interested candidates can check out the vacancy details. They should fulfill all the eligibility criteria and thus, apply online.
Find out the details as below:
Important Dates for the post:
- Online Application begins on 24 June 2019,
- Last Date for registration: 08 July 2019,
- Last Date to pay the fees: 11 July 2019,
- Date of exam is yet to be notified and
- Admit Card is soon going to be available.
- Candidates should have passed 10 2 (Intermediate) Exam with First Division or should have a Bachelor Degree in any Stream.
- Hindi/Sanskrit should have been as a subject in the Matric Level Exam.
Vacancy Details are here:
Post Name General BCA BCB EWS SC Total Post
Clerk 2354 709 511 371 913 4858
Application Fee are:
- General, Other State (Male, Female) has to pay Rs. 100/-.
- General Female Candidate has to pay Rs. 50/-.
- BC, EWS, SC (Male) has to pay Rs. 25/-.
- BC, EWS, SC (Female) has to pay Rs. 13/-.
Mode of fee payment is: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E-Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit criteria as on 08/07/2019.
17 Yrs should be the minimum age of the candidate and the maximum should be 42 years.
There is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC and BC according to the government.
Pay Scale is ₹ 5200 – 20200 along with Grade Pay of ₹ 1900/-
It is pre-revised now with Functional Pay Level 2 FPL ₹ 19900.
The selection process involves writing examination and socioeconomic criteria as well as experience.