- 1 Best Books for Bank PO Exams | Government Banks Exams Books Preparation Study Materials Download
Best Books for Crack Bank Exams of SBI PNB RBI Govt Banks Clerk PO SO Examination Books PDF and Written Test Papers Preparation Books Free Download : As today many youth are looking towards to get jobs in public sectors banks , and the top questions heard now days is How do I prepare for Bank exams.
Best Books for Bank PO Exams | Government Banks Exams Books Preparation Study Materials Download
Best Books for Bank Exams Preparations : After the star of recession fears in IT companies. college freshers are looking towards for public sectors that offer job security. So as to secure their place many Grads are now choosing Government jobs over high paying private sectors.As there is a new trend is emerging among ,so here is compilation of practical tips given by JobsWaale.in, that can be used by new applicants those were not able to crack bank exams so far.
Bank Exam Preparation Books name
|Best Books for English Reasoning|
|Best Books for Quantitative aptitude|
|Best Books for General awareness|
|Best Books for Computer knowledge|
Best Books for IBPS PO Exam Preparation
Click Here : Best Books for SBI PO Mains
Click Here : ICICI PO Syllabus
What jobs in banks?
As other organisation Govt. banks also has many positions as per the eligibility, conditions, job profile,salary etc.For freshers there are only three posts available:
- Clerk or Single Window Operator(SWO)
- Probationary Officer
- Specialist Officer
So it is important for candidates to first decide the post they want to join and fulfilling the criteria set for it.
Plan early for common exam:
As once decided the post its time to prepare for the exams.As the inclusion of common written exam by Institute of Banking personnel selection (IBPS) the candidates have to appear for the single test and can apply for the bank recruitment.
The question paper will likely or most probably contain the following section:
Reasoning,Numerical reasoning or Quantitative amplitude , English, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
As the competition level will be high it is necessary to prepare with lots of concentration and personal effort is likely to be taken
- It is necessary to understand the exam pattern and frame shortcuts or easy methods for answering the questions within the the given time.
- With regular practice you confidence level will boost up and it will be easy for you to attend the exam without any fear.
- Keep an eye on upcoming bank exams and jobs to gather an updated information about the specific banking organisation that you want or wish to apply on.
Practicing leads to perfection:
It is more important to score high marks than qualifying as it increase you prospects.
There is more chance of you reaching good marks if you practise more. For this there are two methods:
- Coaching centres : There are many coaching centres in each and every town/city were you will access to many trainers for solving doubts, regular mock test and individual attention. The coaching fee starts from Rs.6000 and goes up to Rs.10,000.
- Self study : Self study is one of the most important thing in scoring good marks , you to devote some time among other works in preparing for the exam sections.
- Question papers, Guide, Books of previous years are now days available in every book shop. The cost of one book in every shop starts from Rs.100-400.
Interviews, Group discussion will be held after the written exam and it will be the deciding factor for the selection of candidates for the appointment.
- As most questions will be banking, economy and policy related there should be deep knowledge about upcoming events.