The Air India Engineering Services Limited (AISEL) has been released an official notification by inviting all the eligible candidates for 160 vacancies, posts and they also mentioned that, there is a walk-in interview for all the eligible candidates from April 1st to 12th, 2019.
As mentioned on the official notification, the candidates will be selected for a period of five years on a fixed-term employment basis. There will be a contract terminated earlier at the discretion of the management during the condition of contract in the event of unsatisfying performance. The job can be transferred to any place in India.
Vacancy Details: There are 160 vacancies all over India.
Post Name: There are 19 vacancies for Backlog vacancies and There are 141 vacancies for Current vacancies.
Education and Qualification:
The candidates should be intimidated or pass in 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a main subject.
For more information, candidates can check the official notification page.
Age limited: The candidates from general category should be less than 55 years. For OBC the candidates should be less than 58 years. And for SC/ST, the candidate’s age should not be more than 60 years.
DATE: April 1st to 21st, 2019 and
TIME: 9:30 am to 12 noon
VENUE: Human Resources Department, Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi – 110 037.
The amount should be paid on the date of the interview, while walk-in-interview happens. The amount paid is Non-Refundable.
Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) by means of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Limited”, payable at New Delhi by General Category/OBC Category candidates.
Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only) by means of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at New Delhi by SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates.
Important instructions to be followed regarding application submission
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Educational qualification (i.e. SSC, HSC, 1st year on wards up to the final year of diploma/graduation or higher education with mark sheets), as applicable.
- The application, in the prescribed format, must be submitted along with the above mentioned requisite documents. Original Certificate should not be submitted with the application, but should be brought for verification along with one set of photocopies. The Company is not responsible for returning any original or copies of certificates/testimonials submitted along with the application.
- Candidates who fail to produce the original testimonials for verification may not be allowed for the selection process.
The candidates who are selected will be paid between Rs.95,000 to Rs.1,28,000 per month. (Tax will be deducted as per applicable government rules).
- The candidates who are selected will be required to go for a Medical test as per the advice of Company Medical Officer.
- The candidates who are shortlisted will be inducted as per vacancies subject to being found FIT in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
- The candidates should bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), including with any additional tests if required.
The interview will be held from April 1st to 12th, 2019.
For more details, please visit the official website, http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/712_1_AME-02-03-19.pdf