As the population is increasing day by day in India, likewise in recent years more and more people are keen on central government posts. Even the pay scale and many other benefits are now very good after the amendment of new pay regulations. Graduates think over to move into a good government job with the best income after completing studies, BSNL Junior engineers and junior technical officer recruitment notification is good news for such type of government job seekers. It is a golden opportunity for recent pass outs because they can easily clear the examination with just little hard work.
BSNL recruitment 2018
BSNL junior engineer’s recruitment notification was recently announced to recruit JE and JTO posts at various units located across India. There are many government job seekers across the country with technical qualification; BSNL junior engineer’s notification would be very useful for them.
We suggest all the candidates go through our guidelines given in BSNL JE and JTO recruitment advertisement before accessing its web page for filling the online application form. Each and every applicant need to get a brief idea of the form filling process, age limit, last date, educational qualifications, last date, application fee payment.
Applicants should meet the following age criteria as on closing date of application form submission. The lower age limit for forwarding online application is 18 while the maximum age can be 55 years. Age relaxation of 05 years is given for OBC candidates while the exemption of upper age for SC/STs is 5 years and 10 years for PWD applicants.
Junior engineer: Applicants with B.sc computers, electronics, other sciences and engineering related field are eligible to apply for BSNL JE posts.
Junior technical officer: Candidates interested in Junior technical officer post need to possess B.Tech in electronics and communications engineering, electrical engineering or other relevant disciplines. Refer BSNL JE and JTO recruitment 2018 notification to check eligibility criteria required for other posts.
Aspirants will be selected based on the marks secured in examination and trade test.
Application form fees
The fee is fixed as Rs.100 for Scheduled Caste or ST candidates while the application fee to be remitted by general applicants is Rs.500
Instructions to Apply for BSNL posts online via its official website
- In the first step, the applicant has to http://www.bsnl.co.in/
- Click on recruitment option, and then open the page that deals with junior engineer and JTO recruitment.
- BSNL JE and JTO online application form will appear on the screen.
- Carefully read all the instructions very carefully and then proceed to fill the details.
- Now you have to upload the required documents and verify the typed details.
- Remit fee via online payment gateways before submitting the form
- In the end, take a printout of BSNL junior engineer’s application form.
- Any changes in the examination or any updates will be sent by BSNL to the email id or registered mobile number that is given by the applicant.
Online registrations will commence on: will be updated soon
The last date to apply online: will be updated soon