One of the public sector banks in India i.e. Central bank of India has issued a notification to recruit FLCC incharge for Akola region. Candidates interested in this job need to apply in offline by following the instructions given in this article, the application form must be submitted by eligible candidates via the post on or before 31/05/2018. While applying for FLCC incharge post for Aloka region in central bank of India, job seekers should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria that is mentioned in the official notification, we have furnished important information like eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc in this article.
Central Bank FLCC incharge eligibility criteria
The age of the candidates who are interested to apply for FLCC in charge post in central bank of India must not be more than 65 years.
- Coming to the must be required educational qualification, applicants must possess graduate or post graduate degree from a recognized board or university.
- Applicant should have retired voluntarily from service or on completing 20 years of service with 15 years in officer cadre
- He or she should submit good service certificate taken from the previous employer
- The candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra state
- Desirable qualification: Preference will be given to officers with the rural development background and faculty leaders or faculty members from training centers with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred
- FLCC incharge job seeker must have worked as branch manager for at least 3 years in any scale in a rural branch.
- The selected candidate will receive a sum of Rs.15000 per month; he or she will be given a monthly allowance of Rs.500 for mobile bill etc apart from fixed salary.
Type of Job: Central government job
Mode of selection
Applications will be scrutinized by the selection panel and interview call letter will be issued to eligible candidates. Final selection depends upon the candidate’s performance in the interview; the decision of Central bank is final.
Steps, in brief, to apply for Central bank of India FLCC in charge Recruitment 2018
- In this article, we have given a direct link to download the application form for Central bank of India FLCC incharge post.
- Before downloading the form, you need to go through the official advertisement.
- Open the PDF file and read the complete notification.
- Download the application form.
- Fill it carefully with all mandatory details.
- Paste self-attested passport size photograph in the top right corner of the form.
- Attest all necessary documents that support your experience, qualification, and date of birth.
- Place all the documents along with the duly filled application form and send it to the below-given address.
- Super scribe “ Application for the post of Recruitment as Incharge of RSETI Director on contract” on the top of the envelope
Address to which your envelope has to be sent
Location: The selected candidate should work at Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Mangesh Adarsha Colony, and Gorakshan Road, Akola. Akola –, Maharashtra 444001