Indian railway is one of the largest public sector employers in the world, every year it announces recruitment notification for various posts. Indian Railway has released a new recruitment notification for recruiting eligible citizens for the post of Ministerial Staff. This notification is released for selecting capable citizens for 4 posts. Online registration has already begun on 10th May 2018 and they will be closed on 25th May 2018. Central railway ministerial staff Mumbai recruitment 2018 is a great opportunity for individuals whose dream is to work with central Government.
We have furnished detailed information about central railway ministerial staff recruitment eligibility Criteria, salary structure, pay scale and steps to be followed to apply online for these posts.
Job Type: Central government job
Posting Location: Mumbai
Must require eligibility conditions
Check the below-given eligibility criteria if you are interested in applying for Ministerial staff posts in Central railways.
- Person anticipating to apply for this post-ministerial staff of personnel branch and they retired from railway service. Only retired candidates from the concerned branch are eligible to apply.
- Indian railway employees who are dismissed or removed or taken voluntary retirement before the end of full service are not eligible to apply.
- Individuals who have retired under SRRS cannot apply for central railway ministerial staff recruitment 2018.
Upper age of the candidates willing to apply for ministerial staff must be 65 years. Go through Central railways ministerial staff recruitment 2018 for more detailed information.
Final selection for central railway ministerial Staff (Mumbai) division will be done on the basis of their medical fitness. A personal interview will be conducted to all eligible candidates only deserving candidates who are capable of doing the given role will be selected as ministerial staff.
Total number of vacancies: 04
- Monthly remuneration will be given to selected candidates by reducing pension from the employees’ last pay drawn which is the combination of basic +Dearness allowance.
- Re-engaged employees are not entitled to any other facilities other than monthly remuneration.
- They shall be on duty for 8 hours per day.
- Selected candidates will not be eligible for any kind of leave under any circumstances; deduction will be made from monthly salary in case of any absence.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates can apply for central railway ministerial staff Jobs by following the below-given steps
- Candidates must visit the official portal i.e. cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to recruitment sections, you can find central railway recruitment 2018 Notification in this page.
- Click on “Re-engagement of Retired staff Ministerial Staff on Mumbai Division” notification.
- Download the PDF file and carefully read the notification.
- In the next step, you have to download central railway application form 2018 and required details in the form.
- Attach mandatory documents that have been mentioned in the advertisement.
- In the end, you have to submit the application form in the prescribed format at Annexure ‘A’ and send the duly filled application form to the below-given address on or before 25-05-2018
The duly filled application form must be sent to Sr. DPO’s office CSM on or before the last date i.e. 25/05/2018