Once you become a part of the Indian Air Force, apart from good work, you will enjoy many facilities and perks Air force takes care of all your needs, right from proving housing facility to providing free ration. People working in IAF will continue to avail many benefits even after retirement. Headquarters of Indian air force issued a notification to recruit 95 individuals for storekeeper and superintendent posts.
Educational Qualification for storekeeper
- To apply for storekeeper posts in IAF, candidates need to have 12th class or equivalent qualification along with a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Candidates applying for superintendent posts must have completed the degree from a recognized board or university.
The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 while the maximum upper age can be 25 as on the last date of receipt of application form. Age must be considered till the last date of receipt of the application form.
You don’t need to pay any application fee. Candidates belonging to all categories can apply at free of cost.
A strict recruitment process will be put in action to select candidates in the defense sector; the same is applicable to Indian air force. Applicants have to clear the written examination and appear in personal interview or skill test.
How to apply for IAF superintendent and storekeeper posts
- Candidates are hereby advised to visit the following link i.e. HYPERLINK “http://www.davp.nic.in
- The offline application form is present in the official notification.
- Please print the copy of the Indian air force group C recruitment form, fill all the details without any mistakes.
- Paste the self-attested copy of passport size photograph, put your signature and post it along with educational qualifications proofs to the below-given address.
- Take photocopies of the filled application form; they will be helpful in future.
- The application form along with character certificate issued by gazetted officer and 5 rupees stamps must be sent before the last date.
Applications can be sent from 22nd August 2018.
The last date for submitting application form is 30 days fro the starting date.
A duly filled application form must be sent o the below-given address within 30 days from the date o advertisement publication.
All the applications along with attested photocopies must be sent to
Director PHC, Airforce headquarters, New Delhi 110106