The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited applications for the online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for recruitment of Group A – Officers (Scale 1, II and III) and Group B – Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Examinination will be tentatively conducted between August and October 2018.
Details of the notifications are given below:
1. Post Name: RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for recruitment of Group A – Officers (Scale 1, II and III) and Group B – Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
2. Total Vacancies:
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1)||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||5249||Bachelors Degree|
|2)||Officer Scale-I||3312||Bachelors Degree|
|3)||Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||72||Bachelors Degree|
|4)||Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||38||MBA (Marketing)|
|5)||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||17||CA/ MBA|
|6)||Officer Scale-II (Law)||32||Degree (Law)|
|7)||Officer Scale-II (CA)||21||CA|
|8)||Officer Scale-II (IT)||81||Bachelors Degree|
|9)||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||1208||Bachelors Degree|
|10)||Officer Scale-III||160||Bachelors Degree|
3. Required Qualification:
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) and Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager).
3(a) Experienced Graduates:
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Experience: Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager):
- Information Technology Officer – Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in Electronics /Communication / Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. One Year Experience in relevant field.
- Chartered Accountant: Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Law Officer: Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent witha minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
4. Candidates Age Limit: Age Limit (as on 01-06-2018)
- Minimum Age for Officer Scale- III & II: 21 Years
- Minimum Age for Officer Scale- I & Office Asst: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale- III: 40 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale- II: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for Officer Scale- I: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for Office Asst: 28 Years
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
5. Selection Process For This Recruitment: Written Examination – Prelims and Mains, Interview
6. Application Fee For This Recruitment: For Others: Rs. 600/-
For SC/ST/PWD/ Exsrviceman candidates: Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card.
7. Important Dates: Starting Date for Apply Online & payment of Fee: 08-06-2018, Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02-07-2018
8. Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rrb7a23jun18/
Notification : http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Detail_Advt_CRP_RRB_VII.pdf
Official Website : http://ibps.in/
If you like our post then you can share it with your friends and other social media sites like Facebook ,WhatsApp, Tumbler. If you guys have any query Related to this Examination then Don’t Forget to Post your Comments in our Comment Section.