IBPS Specialist officers Recruitment 2016 : IBPS has invited the applications for the post of specialist officers in the various bank branches. Interested candidates who find themselves eligible to apply must check the official notification to know more about the recruitment process. The official website of IBPS is www.ibps.in.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2016
IBPS has notified the applications for the post of SO in the various branches of bank .The recruitment is too be done 47 branches. IBPS will conduct a written test in the respect for the recruitment. After the test the interview will be conducted by the IBPS to finally select the person for the post.We are writing all the details that will inform you about the recruitment process by which you can easily apply for the IBPS Specialist officers Recruitment 2016. The application form will be available in November 2016. The exam will be conducted in December 2016 or January 2017.Check the official website for more details i.e. www.ibps.in.
IBPS CWE VI SO Exam 2016
IBPS stands for Institute of banking personnel selection. It is recruiting agency that work for most of the banks.It was established in 1975.It is an autonomous agency for recruiting banking professional in the various banks . Currently it is working with 45 banks in the India. In 2011 IBPs has announced the CWE i.e. common written examination for the recruitment of specialist officers. today we are here to tell you about the CWE. The mode of application is online candidate has to go on to the official website & fill the form & submit It. The exam will be the major deciding factor for the selection in the post. You must prepare yourself in the best way to clear the exam.
Vacancy details : The various vacancy detail are written below.
- Marketing officer
- Agricultural filed officer
- Rajhasha Adhikari
- IT officer Scale I
- HR/Personnel Officer
- Law officer
Educational Qualification : Post wise qualification has been given below . Please Check.
- Marketing officer : MBA in Marketing with relevant experience in Marketing
- Agricultural filed officer: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- Rajhasha Adhikari : Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation)
- IT officer Scale I :- 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- HR/Personnel Officer : Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ Social Work/ Labour Law
- Law officer :- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
Exam Pattern : There will a exam of 200 marks. The paper will be divided into four sections.
- Quantitative aptitude :-50 marks
- Reasoning :-50 marks
- English :-50 marks
- Professional Knowledge :-50 marks
Name of the organisation : Institute of banking personnel selection
Official website : www.ibps.in
Category : Recruitment
Last date : November 2016
Apply for IBPS SO 2016 Notification
If you want to apply for IBPS SO 2016 Notification please follow the steps given here :-
- Log on to the official website i.e www.ibps.in
- Click on the career section.
- Now click on the login form.
- Enter the essential details.
- Fill the educational & personal details in the form.
- Submit the form.
- Download the acknowledgement for future use.
Click here to Apply Online for IBPS SO 2016 Recruitment
Here we come with another useful article regarding IBPS SO 2016 Recruitment. If you have any query regarding the information feel free to place the comment in the comment box. Our Expert team will help you in the best way we could. For more job details click on “Latest Jobs Notification in India”.