Is government job your aim? Then look at the latest notification which is released by.
It is inviting eligible candidates to register online for recruitment rally via indianarmy.nic.in. Deadline for submission of application forms is given in the official notification that is available on the website. Eligible candidates must go through the detailed advertisement to know information regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, the process of submitting an application, important dates, mode of fee payment, selection procedure etc.
Eligible candidates don’t need to pay any application fee. Individuals belonging to all categories can apply for free of cost without remitting any fees.
A series of recruitment tests will be conducted to select physically fit candidates.
- First of all, candidates need to undergo physical fitness and physical measurement test.
- Later an objective type examination will be conducted to all eligible candidates.
- Individuals those who clear written test and medical test will be selected as either soldier clerk or storekeeper technical.
- The eligibility criteria for JCO post may vary from the soldier, please go through the notification for more details.
How to apply for Indian Army open Bharti Rally registration 2018-2019
- Eligible candidates must read the instructions given in the official notification carefully before filling Indian Army open Bharti Rally registration form 2018-2019
- Interested job defense seekers will have to apply online via official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Right after opening the above-given link, find out the link to apply online for various posts.
- Carefully fill the application form, enter all mandatory details.
- Recheck the application form before final submission.
- Take a print out of the soldier, Soldier clerk or storekeeper technical application form for future use.
Important documents required
- Birth certificate
- 10th and 12th certificate
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate signed by village panchayat sarpanch
- NCC Certificate
- Domicile certificate
Every year this rally is conducted across several states and union territories in India.