Fill Online Indian Army Open Recruitments Form for For All posts – Solider GD, Solider Technical, Solider Clerk / SKT, Solider Tradesmen & Solider Assistant. The official website of Indian army is www.joinindiamarmy.nic.in.
Armed Forces offer excellent career opportunities to the adventurous young aspirants. It is a career that offers immense facilities, right from a privileged lifestyle and honor in serving the country. Safeguarding the territorial integrity of the nation against external aggression is the primary aim of the candidates who gets selected for Indian army. The Army is often required to assist the civil administration during internal security disturbances and in the maintenance of law and order, offer helping hand and carry our relief operations during emergency situations and disasters. Right now an official advertisement has been release to recruit various posts by organizing recruitment rally at Berhampur University.
The rally will be conducted for recruiting eligible candidates for various posts like Soldier General Duty, soldier for store keeping and technical clerk.
Don’t Miss : Eligibility for Indian Army
Don’t Miss : Indian Army Uttarakhand Recruitments
Don’t Miss : Indian Army UP Recruitments
Don’t Miss : Indian Army Female Recruitments
Don’t Miss : Indian Army Technical Recruitments
Don’t Miss : Crack Indian Army Exam
Buy Now : Indian Army Book In English
Required educational qualifications for soldier:
- For the post of soldier, the applicant must possess Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in each subject. (ii) You don’t need to mention to percentage in case of higher qualification
- Applicants passing 10th in Grade System will have minimum D grade in each subject.
Eligibility for Soldier technical
- Job seekers must have passed 10+2 or intermediate exam pass in MPC
- The age limit of the applicant must be in between 17 – 23 Yrs
Academic qualifications required for soldier clerk or store keeping technical
- Interested candidates must score 50% marks in each subject and 60 % aggregate in class 12th.
- For store keeper posts, individuals must have passed 12th certificate with maths, accounts or book keeping as one of the subject.
- Lower and upper age limit of the applicants willing to apply fir Soldier clerk or store keeper must lie in between 17 – 23 Yrs.
Don’t Miss : Indian Army Written Exam Syllabus
Method of selection
As the selected people need to fight hard for safety of the country, a tough recruitment process is being conducted by Indian Army. Job seekers must clear the below mentioned phases to get a chance for serving in Indian army.
- Physical fitness test
- Physical endurance test
- Common written examination
- Medical test
- Documents verification
Please refer the official notification for more details regarding application fees, pay scale and other benefits that you can avail for serving in Indian army.
How to Apply for Indian Army recruitment
- Qualified candidates can apply online at Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and candidates can download their admit cards during the dates that will be notified by the recruiting board
- Applicants are here by advised to fill all details in correct including address and Aadhar card number.
- Job aspirants should bring the following documents while coming for recruitment rally, one should bring original document with 2 photocopies duly attested. D
- Carry all the documents which have been mentioned in the notification.
Date of recruitment rally
- 26th MAR 2018 to 12th April 2018
- Reporting Time: 4.00 am to 7.00 pm.