Once if you become a part of the Indian Army, you will enjoy many facilities and perks. Indian army takes care of all your needs. Indian army is inviting eligible candidates to participate in the recruitment rally for soldier clerk and store keeper technical posts. This rally is exclusively for Oustees of Bhakra Dam. Right from providing accommodation to providing free ration. Candidates working in Indian army will continue to avail many benefits even after retirement. Scroll down this page to see more useful info like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process and steps to apply etc.
- In order to apply for either soldier clerk or store keeper technical post, Job seekers need to possess 10+2 pass in any stream with 60% marks in aggregate. Apart from the total aggregate, candidates need to possess 50% marks in each subject.
- Along with the above-given qualification, candidates must have passed 10th or intermediate with any one of the below-given subjects.
- English and
- Maths / Accounts or book keeping.
- Only the job seekers those who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are advised to apply for Army recruitment rally which is about to be held at Hisar Cantonment.
- Academic requirements for both soldier clerk and store keeper technical posts are same.
The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 while the maximum upper age can be 23. Only those candidates whose date of birth lies in between 1st October 1995 to 1st April 2001 are eligible to apply.
Eligible candidates don’t need to pay any application fee. Individuals belonging to all categories can apply for free of cost without remitting any fees.
A series of recruitment tests will be conducted to select physically fit candidates.
- First of all, candidates need to undergo physical fitness and physical measurement test.
- Later an objective type examination will be conducted to all eligible candidates.
- Individuals those who clears written test and medical test will be selected as either soldier clerk or store keeper technical.
How to apply for recruitment Indian army recruitment rally Hisar Cantonment 2018
- Eligible candidates must read the instructions given in the official notification carefully before foiling the application form.
- Interested job defence seekers will have to apply online via official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in from 11th May 2018 to 24th Jun 2018.
- Right after opening the above given link, find out the link to apply online for Army rally in Hisar cantonment for Oustees of Bhakra Dam.
- Carefully fill the application form, enter all mandatory details.
- Recheck the application form before final submission.
- Take a print out of the Soldier clerk or store keeper technical application form for future use.
Which district’s people are eligible?
- People from Sirsa, Fathehabad, Hisar, and Jind long with Oustees of Bhakra Dam can participate in this rally.
Indian Army recruitment rally will be held for eligible candidates of from 10th Jul 2018 to 18th Jul 2018 at Army Recruiting Office which is situated at Hisar Cantonment