Indian coast guard is one of the defence organizations in India that performs defense operations at sea. Most of the candidates who have strong desire in protecting the nation from unexpected threats will join in Indian coast guard. Along with Naviks, the Indian Coast Guard also recruits graduates and post graduates for various higher positions. Candidates should be physically fit and pass all the medical tests to serve in this organization. Indian coast guard assistant commandant recruitment 2018 is a wonderful opportunity for the graduates who want to become Assistant commandant (General duty of pilot). Applicants need to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for Coast guard assistant commandant recruitment 2018.
- Candidates interested in General Duty must have completed bachelor degree in any subject from any recognized board or university with minimum 60% marks. Only male candidates are eligible to apply for general duty.
- Job seekers who want to apply for General duty (Pilot) must have completed Intermediate or any other equivalent qualification with physics and maths as compulsory subjects. Applicants must have 60% marks as aggregate in both the subjects.
- Both Male and female citizens can apply for Commercial pilot entry. An aspirant with valid commercial pilot license that is issued by director general of civil aviation is eligible to apply. Commercial pilot job seekers must possess 12th class pass certificates with physics and maths as compulsory subjects.
- Commercial pilot entry is a short service appointment as assistant Commandant in Indian coast guard. The selected candidate need to work for a period of 08 years, your service may be further extended to 10 years depending upon the performance and department’s requirement.
Candidates who are applying for general duty must have born on or in between 01 Jul 1994 to30 Jun 1998.
For general duty (pilot) and commercial pilot entry -01 Jul 1994 to30 Jun 2000
You are not eligible to apply if you have been withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training
Applicants willing to apply for any post in Indian coast guard should not have been convicted arrested or prosecuted on criminal cases.
Apply only if you have cleared their final year of graduation or appearing in the final semester exams.
Indian coast guard assistant commandant selection process will be conducted in two stages
Stage 1: Mental ability test, Cognitive aptitude test and picture perception & discussion test will be conducted in first stage.
Stage 2: In this stage candidates need to appear in group discussion, psychological test and interview.
Candidates those who clear these two stages need to take medical test and attend for documents verification. Ground duty (pilot) candidates need to undergo CDSS test at the venue that is decided by Indian coast guard.
Assistant commandant will receive a basic pay of Rs.56100 per month.
There is no application fee for Indian coast guard assistant commandant recruitment 2018.
How to apply for Indian coast guard assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible candidates need to visit Indian coast guard website i.e. http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx to fill application form for assistant commandant post.
- Select the type of post you are applying for i.e. general duty , general duty(pilot) or SSA
- Click on “ I agree”
- Indian coast guard assistant commandant will appear on the screen, type in your details.
- Upload caste certificate, photo graph and SSC certificate.
- At the end, you need to enter captcha code and submit the form.
- Take a print out of Indian coast guard assistant application form for future reference.
Online application forms can be filled from – May 19 2018
Applications will be closed on 1st June 2018
Last date for printing or downloading E admit card 8th June 2018