Indian railway is the largest public sector organization in the world, It has set up its own defense wing i.e. Railway protection force to look over safety of the passengers in train while traveling and in railway stations. This article will let you to get complete idea on recruitment process along with, age limit, eligibility conditions, steps to apply online, important dates etc.
Total number of vacancies:
- Total number of posts for males: 5300
- Vacancies for females: 4200
Age Limit is the most important criteria that candidates must consider before filling application form. Applicant’s age must be in between 18-25 as on July 1, 2018 to apply for RPF constable posts. Age relaxation will be given for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/ ex servicemen category. SC/ST category candidates can avail 5 years of age relaxation while it is just 3 years for OBC category people.
Job seekers must possess matriculation /10th class from a board or institute that is recognized by any state or central government to apply for RPF police constable recruitment 2018.
Final selection of any candidate is completely based on performance, candidates need to pass in the below given selection process.
- A common objective based written test will be held for all the applicants.
- Applicants those who clear the examination will be called for physical efficiency test and physical measurement test
- Viva-Voce test.
- Documents Verification is the last and final stage, candidates need to produce all the original documents in this phase or else he or she will be not considered for final selection.
Candidates those who will receive admit card need to appear in objective type competitive examinations where 120 questions will be given to answer. MCQ based exam paper will be divided into three sections where questions will be given from below mentioned subjects.
- Arithmetic ability
- General awareness
- Intelligence and reasoning
One mark will be awarded for answering one question and remember that one mark will be deducted for exercising wrong option.
RPF constable recruitment application fee 2018
General and OBC candidates need to remit an application fee of Rs.50; SC/ST/Women citizens are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply online for RPF recruitment 2018
- Eligible candidates will have to access the website of Indian railways for filling the application form.
- URL of Indian railways: indianrailways.gov.in
- RPF website URL: rpfonlinereg.co.in
- Visit the recruitment section , hit on ” RPF constable recruitment 2018”
- Go through the instructions given in the official notification
- Click on “Apply online” link.
- “RPF constable application form” will appear on the screen where you need to type your details to complete online registration.
- After filling personal details in the application form, contestants will be asked to upload caste certificate, and few other must required documents.
- At the end, you will be asked to make payment.
- Verify the application form once again after making payment and submit it
- Don’t forget to take printout of application form for future use.
Online registration will start on 01-06-2018
Last date for application form submission – 30th June 2018