Indian Railways this February has opened 1, 00,000 job vacancies. Both fresher and experienced can apply for this job and they are open to getting the jobs in the Indian Railway Department. This is open to everyone all over India as per the recent update in the notification sect of the indianrailways.govt.in website, on 23 February 23, 2018. And also, the NEET 2018 Exam will be conducted on 6th May 2018.
What jobs can we apply for?
As per the latest update in the Indian Government Railway department website, these are the posts which are open for the job recruitment.
1. Apply online for the 2 general manager vacancies in Indian Railway Department 2018-19 in Mumbai.
2. Indianrailways.govt.in has made it open for the job vacancy in the department of Engineer, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Manager in the recruitment page. Go through the website once for further details.
[Also, don’t miss: Top MBA Colleges in Karnataka]
3. For the post of Executive and Non – Executive 386 vacancies have been left open by the Indian Railway Department by latest.
How to enroll online for the Railway jobs?
To get the applications you can go the official website that is,
Railway Recruitment Board official website.
Railway Online Form 2018 – requirements.
As per the Railway Recruitment Board of India, there are some requirements that every candidate has to meet before applying for the jobs.
• Candidates must have a valid mobile number and email id at the time of filling RRB form and till the announcement of result.
• Railway Apply online applications will be rejected if applied in more than 1 RRB for RRB Online Test.
• The candidate need to have a requisite Educational or Technical qualification from the recognized University/Institute as on the closing date of submission of the RRB form.
• At the time of filling the railway form 2018, applicants must keep all the Academic Certificates nearby as they need their marks details for filling an Indian railway online form.
• Applicants must keep 3-4 copies of the same photograph used in filling RRB Online Application Form, as these will be needed in the later stages of Recruitment after RRB online form 2018 submission.
Stage 1: RRB Registration 2018:
• Candidates may click on “New Registration” for RRB online apply.
• Candidates may choose any desired RRB to submit RRB online application and click on “apply now” button.
• In Preliminary Registration of RRB application form, candidates have to fill education qualification along with other details like Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Community, Email Id, Mobile number etc.
Next stage of RRB online registration is Activation. In this stage of online railway form, the registration number is generated and mobile number and email id are asked.
• Candidates who have provided a valid mobile number and email Id will only be able to reach the next stage of RRB online process.
• There will be a link for activation of RRB online Registration. That link will be sent to the email id provided by you and after clicking that link one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number provided. This will generate registration number.
Stage 2: Railway online form 2018:
After this the candidate may proceed to the second stage of RRB online registration through the “Candidate Login”. In this stage, all the posts for which candidates are eligible are displayed and candidates have to set the preferences for posts.
• Candidates have to fill their experience and qualification in detail.
[Also read: top MBA colleges in Karnataka]
Stage 3: RRB online application 2018:
In this stage of filling RRB online application, candidates have to pay application form through the following modes:
• Credit/Debit Cards, Net banking of banks other than SBI
• Candidates can pay through Credit/Debit cards and net banking of various banks. Transaction charges are applicable extra.
SBI Debit Card / Internet Banking.
• Using this mode, candidates who possess SBI Debit Card / Internet banking facility with SBI can pay the application fee. No additional charges are levied. Then the candidates need to login again through the Candidate Login menu and enter the Receipt Number and deposit date.
Stage 4: RRB Online Apply 2018:
In this stage filling RRB online application 2018 candidates have to attach scanned copy of colourful passport size photograph in JPEG format of size 50kb – 100 kb.
• Railway online forms are available on the respective RRBs.
• Incomplete forms will lead to rejection of RRB online form.
How to get the job alert from the Indian Railways instantly?
To get the new and updated information from the department of Indian railway or for any job vacancies you can subscribe the jobswaale.in for the upcoming railway recruitment 2018. Also, read NEET2018. Stay updated and grab the opportunity when it comes in front of you.