Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited the application for the 571 posts in the various department. The recruitment for the 571 posts like Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector, Teacher are open for the application. If you find yourself eligible for any of these posts you can apply it on www.kpscacct.online-ap1.com.
Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017
KPSC is the abbreviation used for Karnataka Public Service Commission. It is a state government recruitment agency for the various posts in the districts of Karnataka. The various department of Karnataka gets all the recruits after they are verified by KPSC. KPSC provides the various posts for the selection process & invites all the application through its official website of KPSC.
This article was written for the candidates who are searching for the jobs in Karnataka state. here you can read all the details of 571 posts described in the latest notification of KPSC 2017 jobs. You can continue the post to get all the details of the notification to know more.
Karnataka PSC 2017 571 Vacancies
KPSC aspirants are already busy in the preparation for state civil service. So those candidates who are trying for this job have a higher possibility to get the job. The competition of high level students have already left the court & you can get the pace for this event.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
The minimum education qualification for every posts are given here .
- Account Assistant : Candidate must have passed B.Com from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the academics.
- Bill Collector : Candidate applying for the post of bill collector must have done BBM (Bachelor of Business Management) from recognized university with minimum 50% marks with academics.
- Excise Guards : Candidate must have done 10th from a national or State approved board.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected according to the marks obtained in the written test, followed by Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay the fee according to their category.
- General/ OBC : Rs. 300 only (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC / ST : 150 (One Fifty Rupee Only)
- Pwd : Rs. 25 (Twenty Five Only)
KPSC Account Assistant Recruitments 2017
Candidates who have read all the details & qualification criteria can check the official website for the online application. The online application can be made on the website of KPSC i.e. www.kpscacct.online-ap1.com.Karnataka PSC 2017 571 Vacancies
if you don’t know the process to apply online then you can read the following steps for successful application. If you are not bale to put all the information correctly then your application will be rejected & you will not be allowed to sit the competitive exam.
Steps for Application for KPSC 2017 571 jobs
- Visit the official website of KPSC i.e. www.kpscacct.online-ap1.com.
- Now find out the recruitment section in the homepage.
- As you click on it, you will be redirected to a new page, where all the vancies are displayed.
- Click on the vacancy on which you are applying.
- A online form will be shown to you.
- Fill all the details that are asked in the form. Submit the form & pay the application fee.
- The application fee has to be payed through online payment system.
- After the fee submission, your application will be considered complete.
- Download the acknowledgement for future use.
KPSC Job Vacancy 2017
- Organising Authority: Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Name Of The Post:
- Last Date : 27th April 2017
- Official Website: www.kpscacct.online-ap1.com.
KPSC Job Notification 2017
I hope you have got all the information regarding the application. Now you should apply for the posts & start your preparation.
If you like the information or you have any query regarding the selection process please drop a comment. Our support team will clear your doubts. You can also subscribe us for more updates. The subscribe windows is located in the upper right corner of this page. Thank You.