Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2018
Notification has been released for KSP Recruitment 2018 for 2113 candidates. This is a best opportunity for all Police aspirants who are residing in Karnataka
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released a notification to fill Civil Police Constable posts. Police aspirants who are residing in and around Karnatake utilize this wonderful opportunity and get into the most prestigious department
Details of the notifications are given below
1. Post Name : Civil Police Constable
2. Total Vacancies : 2113
3. Vaccancy Details
Civil Police Constable (Men) – 1690
Civil Police Constable (Women) – 423
Total – 2113
4. Required Qualification : Candidates should complete 12th Std (12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-SSE) Or Equivalent.
5. Candidates Age Limit : Candidates age should be in between 19 – 25 years as on 30.06.2018.
6. Selection Process For This Recruitment :
Physical Standard Test
7. Application Fee For This Recruitment :
For GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A,3B) – Rs. 250/-
For SC/ST/Cat-01 – Rs. 100/-
Candidates need to pay through State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office only.
8. Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-06-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 03-07-2018
9. Age Limit (as on 30/06/2018)
For GM: 19-25 Years
For SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: 19-27 Years
For Tribal: 19-30 Years
10. Apply Online : http://pcnhk18.ksp-online.in/
Notification : http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Notification-KSP-Civil-Police-Constable-Posts.pdf
Official Website : https://ksp.gov.in/
11. GuideLines to fill KSP Online Form
1. Visit, Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board Official Website – www.ksp.gov.in
2.On the homepage, search for KSP Recruitment Notification 2018 pdf and go through the instructions carefully.
3. Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility conditions put forth by Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board.
4. Therefore, aspirants those who have satisfied the requirements can click on KSP Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link provided below or on official portal.
5. When KSP Online Application Form is opened, fill the necessary details with the information as per your documents.
6. Furthermore, upload your documents, recent scanned photograph, and signature in the desired format.
7. At last, Make an online payment of the application fees based on your category through online mode and Click on Submit button.
8. In conclusion, take a print out of filled application fees of KSP Civil Police Constable Vacancy 2018 for further reference or usage.