- 1 MRVC Project Engineering Civil Recruitment 2018
- 2 Steps to apply For MRVC Recruitment 2018
MRVC Project Engineer Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Vacancies @ mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
Hello friends, we are back with another MRVC recruitment 2018 for the post of Project Engg. If you are willing to apply for the same, the you can see the details to apply for the same. The official link for the same is given as here.
You can see that the details of the same from here or the official notification. We will let you know all the details of the same so that you can check the details & you will be able to know a more about the same. The official website will help you to get all the details of the same from here.
MRVC Project Engineering Civil Recruitment 2018
MRVC stands for Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. Now we have come with this employment notice for which you can apply for the same. The students who have applied for the GATE exam can see the details from here. We will let you know all the details on how the application needs to be submitted in order to check the details from here. You can even see the details from here.
About MRVC Ltd
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC Ltd), a Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India under Ministry of Railways (MoR) was incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 on 12th July 1999 with an equity capital of Rs. 25 crore shared in the ratio of 51:49 between Ministry of Railways and Government of Maharashtra. MRVC is responsible to execute the projects under Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP) as sanctioned by Ministry of Railways. The Corporation will execute a number of suburban rail improvement projects for enhancing suburban rail transportation capacity thereby reducing the over crowding and meeting future traffic requirements. The corporation will also be involved in the planning and development of Mumbai Suburban Rail system.
The application process is given here for you. The total number of posts are given as34 vacancy of Project Engg in the different disciplines.
The candidate must be having a valid GATE score card by which you can apply for the MRVC Project Engg vacancy. If you want to enroll for the MRVC recruitment 2018. The steps given here are to fill the MRVC Online Form before the deadline.
MRVC Recruitment Through GATE 2018
The last date of application is 10th may 2018. Submit the application of MRVC NOtification is given here. If you are going to get this job, then you can get the application process done.
You are presented all the details about MRVC Recruitment 2018-19 and MRVC Vacancy Notice by scrolling this web page of www.jobswaale.in as shaped by our talented team members.
MRVC Vacancy details 2018
The details of the MRVC vacancy are given as in the total of 34 vacancies in following stream as described below:
|Stream Name||Total MRVC Vacancies|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||04|
MRVC Education Criteria 2018
So if you want to get the job of MRVC Project Engg Recruitment, candidates must have qualified in the GATE 2018. Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only.
MRVC Age Limit 2018 for Project Engineer
- The age of candidate for the MRVC posts in government sector should be 30 years as on 10th May, 2018.
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per the selection committee members of Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd at the time of selection procedure for MRVC 34 Recruitment.
MRVC Salary Structure 2018
The applicants who will be appointed for MRVC Recruitment Through GATE, will get Rs.40000 -140000(new scale as per 3rd PRC) with the Basic Pay of Rs. 40000/-, DA and HRA @ 24% of basic pay, subject to deduction of statutory or other deductions.
MRVC Selection Process 2018
The selection process is based on the MRVC jobs , applicant must be having a valid GATE score card 2018 and give stunning performance in verification of documents and discussions. Those who qualify both will be selected for Project Engineer Vacancy.
Steps to apply For MRVC Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are trying to get this job , you need to assure the eligibility for MRVC Vacancy through GATE must go through all the below indicated steps:
- Open the official website of the Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd official website that is www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now scroll to the “News & Information>>Vacancy Notices” tab as present on the menu bar of the home page.
- After that you can click on the following link and open MRVC Recruitment Notice.
- You can see now “Vacancy Notice No.: MRVC/E/2018/1/PE for recruitment of Project Engineer based on GATE-2018 score (Closing Date 10/05/2018)”.
- Download the official notification of the recruitment process.
- Read all the instructions given in the PDF file of MRVC Recruitment Advertisement.
- After that click on the “Online application for Project Engineers (Civil, Electrical, S&T)” link and fill MRVC Online Application Form with true details in prescribed manner.
- Upload all the scanned copies of certificates, recent photograph in scanned manner as asked in the form.
- Finally candidates must press “Submit” button and take a print out of MRVC Online Application Form for further purpose.
Important Dates for MRVC 2018 Vacancy 2018
- Starting date of MRVC Application :- 20th April 2018
- Last date to Submit Online MRVC Application Form: 10th May 2018
As you ave seen the information details which we are going to provide , then you can check the details to apply for the post. We will let you know all the details in the same, then you can check the details & apply for the posts. You can even check the details of the same from here. For more details , you need to follow jobswaale.in