- 1 Rajasthan PSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 2 How to apply for RPSC Accountant Vacancy 2018 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the various posts of Asst Engineer/Sr. Teacher/Headmaster and others. The total posts are 4290 in total. Check the official website for the same i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Candidates who find them eligible can check the official notification for more details for the RPSC RAS Recruitment 2018. The application process is online & also apply before the last date of application arrives.
Rajasthan PSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018
The application process for the same is given in this article. Please read all the details before you apply for the RPSC RAC 2018 for the Senior Teacher. All the details are written here so that you can apply properly on the same. We are here to provide all the legit information that is used in the official website of RPSC. You can also download the official notification for more.
RPSC stands for Rajasthan Public Service Commsission. It is the recruitment agency of the Rajsthan State that works for the recruitment of the various governemnt jobs. The main objective of the RPSC is that to conduct the examination & interview on the basis of various standards.
RPSC Vacancy Details 2018
The official notification for the RPSC 2018 recruitment is issuing 4920 vacancies in different departments. The number of posts & other details are given here.
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (AEN)||916|
|Forest Range Officer Grade-I||70|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||18|
|State Service Vacancy|
|Rajasthan Administrative Service||75|
|Rajasthan Police Service||34|
|Rajasthan Accountant Service||104|
|Rajasthan State Insurance Service||11|
|Rajasthan Industrial Service||15|
|Rajasthan Commercial Service||1|
|Rajasthan Cooperative Service||13|
|Rajasthan Prision Service||2|
|Rajasthan Planning Service||3|
|Rajasthan Women and Child Development||77|
|Rajasthan Village Development||45|
|Rajasthan Women Development||2|
|Rajasthan Labor Welfare||2|
|Rajasthan Abkari Service||20|
|Rajasthan Industrial Subordinate Service||5|
|Rajasthan Tehsildar Service||126|
|Rajasthan Planning Service||14|
|Rajasthan Devsthan Service||7|
|Rajasthan Abkari Service||25|
|Rajasthan Commercial Service||110|
|Rajasthan Food citizen rasad||35|
|Rajasthan Cooperative Service||162|
|Rajasthan Women and Child Development||3|
|Rajasthan Social Justice||18|
|Rajasthan Labor Welfare||14|
RPSC Educational Qualification 2018
The candidates who are applying for posts can check the education qualification from here.
- Assistant Engineer (AEN) :- The candidate must have done a degree in Civil/Agriculture Engineering from a University approved by AICTE or other government institution.
- ACF – Forest Range Officer Grade-I: – The candidate must have done bachelor’s degree from any of these subjects like Animal Husbandry – Veterinary Science, Botany,Chemistry, Computer Applicaton/Science, Environmental Science etc from recognized university.
- Assistant Statistical Officer: – The candidate must have done Degree or Post Graduation in Mathematics/Statistics or M.Sc in Agriculture Statistics from IAPS, New Delhi.
- Contenders, going to submit online application for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Vacancies 2018 are required to possess Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or
- Other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
RPSC Exam Pattern 2018
After you have decided to apply for the RPSC notification 2018, you can check the details of selection process from here. The selection will be done on the basis of the following phase of selection.
- Subjects: General Knowledge & General Science
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Time Duration: 3 Hours
|Paper||Subjects Involved||Maximum Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies-I||200|
|Paper II||General Studies-II||200|
|Paper III||General Studies-III||200|
|Paper IV||General Hindi and General English||200|
RPSC Age Limit 2018
The candidate must have attained the age of more than 18 years & less than 40 years for the applications of Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs, as on 01-01-2019.
Relaxation in upper age will be given to reserved category as prescribed below:
|SC / ST /OBC (Men)||5|
|SC / ST /OBC (Women)|
RPSC Salary Structure 2018
The candidates who will be selected will get the salary on the basis of the following data.
|Assistant Engineer (AEN)||Pay Matrix Level (L – 14)|
|ACF||Pay Matrix L- 11|
|Forest Range Officer Grade-I|
|Assistant Statistical Officer|
Rajasthan PSC Selection Process 2018
The selection of candidates will be based on the two phases of selection process. These will be conducted on the basis of recruitment panel.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
The selection of candidates will be based on the performance in the various phases of selection. These are
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva-voce Examination
All the tests will be conducted on scheduled date by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. You need to check all the details of this before you are going to make it. The application process is given here.
How to apply for RPSC Accountant Vacancy 2018 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
The candidates who are going to applt for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of RPSC i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now click on the “Recruitment Advertisements” link which is on the left side on the home page under “Important Links” section.
- After seeing all the links you can click on the appropriate links.
- These links are like
- Advertisement No. 07/2018-19 For Assistant Engineer (AEN) Comb. Comp. Exam 2018
- Detailed Advt. 06/2018-19 for ACF And Forest Range Officer – 2018
- Detailed Advt. 05/2018-19 for Assistant Statistical Officer – 2018
- You can now download the PDF file in order to download the official notification for all the details of job.
- Read the instructions properly.
- Now go to the Apply Online link.
- Fill the online application in correct manner & click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
Important Dates for Rajasthan RAS Notification 2018
|Name of the Post||Starting Date||Last Date|
|Assistant Engineer (AEN)||30th April 2018||29th May 2018|
|ACF||27th April 2018||16th May 2018|
|Forest Range Officer Grade-I|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||28th April 2018||17th May 2018|
That’s all for now. We have already told you all the details of the RPSC recruitment 2018. If you want to know more about this, then you can check it from here. For more job notification , you can visit the website i.e. www.jobswaale.in