Leading public sector bank in India i.e. State Bank of India has released an official advertisement for selecting 13 candidates for specialist officer posts at some of its branches throughout the country. A huge number of people anticipate grabbing job in public sector bank, SBI specialist officer recruitment 2018 is very good opportunity to make their dream come true. State bank of India will accept online applications from eligible candidates for specialist officer posts through its official web portal. Job seekers can submit the SBI Specialist officer’s application form on or before June 2nd 2018.
Please go through the below given age limits for different posts before applying
- HR specialist: The age of the candidates who are interested in HR specialist must be in between 32 to 35 years
- HR Specialist man power planning: The lower age limit for HR specialist man power recruitment posts is 32 years while the maximum permissible age limit is 35 years.
- Internal communication specialist: Age group of individuals interested in this post must be in between 27 to 35 years
- Banking supervisory specialist: The lower age limit of candidates must be 55 years and the upper age limit is 65 years.
- The age of defense banking advisor should not be more than 62.
- Upper age limit of the person applying for circle defense banking advisor should not exceed 60 years.
- Candidates who are interested in HR Specialist Recruitment and HR Specialist Manpower Planning posts need to possess masters in business administration with Specialization in either HR or PGDM.
- For internal communication specialist post in SBI, applicant must have passed MBA o or any other post graduate degree in marketing/commerce/finance/mass media.
- 20-25 years of work experience in banking regulations is required for the post of banking supervisory specialists.
- Defense Banking Advisor Army – Persons who has retired in the rank of Lieutenant General from army are eligible to apply for defense banking advisor army post.
- Candidates who are interested in circle defense banking advisor post must have retired in the rank of brigadier or major general.
- To apply for defence banking advisor Para military post, one must have retired in the rank of ADGP or the applicant must have 05 years experience in CRPF or Para military force.
Application fee for SBI specialist officer recruitment 2018
- Application fee that has to be remitted by candidates applying for regular posts is Rs.600. You don’t need to make any payment for contractual basis posts.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and final selection will be based on the performance given by the applicant in one or more rounds of personal interview.
How to Apply for SBI specialist officer recruitment 2018
Candidates who are interested in SBI specialist officer recruitment 2018 should apply online via SBI portal by following the below given instructions.
- First of all, eligible candidates must visit official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in
- Click on the career link; find out the link to apply online for “SBI specialist officer notification 2018”.
- You need to read the entire notification carefully before applying for the job.
- Open SBI specialist officer’s application form, fill it completely.
- Later you need to upload scanned copies of resume, date of birth proof, identity proof, academic certificates, experience certificates etc.
- Click on “submit” button.
- At the end, you need to take the print out of SBI specialist officer’s recruitment application form.
Deadline for submitting application form is 02-06-2018