As a probationary officer in SBI, the selected candidate will be the in charge for looking over the daily operations in the bank. The responsibility of probationary officer is to solve any problem that arises in the bank. India’s leading public sector bank i.e. State Bank of India has released the notification for recruiting probationary officers. SBI is a major private sector bank with its headquarters at Mumbai. The proposed vacancies in the official notification are not final as the state bank of India has the authority change the number of vacancies as per their requirement of the bank. Don’t waste much time if you meet the eligibility criterion that is mentioned in SBI PO recruitment 2018.We request aspirants to apply quickly as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO recruitment 2018
- Aspirants must possess graduation in any of the stream from a university recognized by the government of India to apply for SBI probationary officers. Applicants must produce a valid mark sheet or degree whenever it is asked by the bank.
- Candidates should mention percentage obtained by them in qualifying examination in the online application form.
- Knowledge of computer operation is a must because most of the job work and State bank of India PO recruitment test is conducted online.
Age limit of candidates applying for State bank PO recruitment 2018
The age of the candidates must not be more than 25years old at the time of application submission. A part from this, age relaxation is relevant to category wise candidates as per the government rules.
Total no of vacancies:
Applicants falling under General and OBC category have to remit Rs.800 in order to submit State bank of India PO application form 2018. The registration fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.400.
Salary of SBI PO
Selected candidates will get salary in the pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 along with DA, HRA & other allowances.
Mode of selection
State bank of India PO selection process consists of 3 phases (preliminary examination, group discussion and interview). Job seekers must qualify each of them to go on to the next phase.
Go through the below given steps of the State bank of India PO recruitment process.
- Online examination
- Group Discussion
SBI reserves the right to make required modifications in depending on the number of available vacancies.
SBI PO Online Application 2018
- Online registration for SBI PO Exam 2018 will be done online via state bank of India official website. Please make sure that you apply from updated browser to avoid technical errors.
- Interested and eligible candidates must have the following pre-requisites
- Applicants must possess valid Email Id, passport sized photograph and scanned copy of signature in prescribed size.
- Open the application form, type in your details.
- SBI PO application fee must be paid online.
- Finally they should submit the form and take a print out.
We request all the candidates to go through the notification for SBI PO Online Application
Online registration will start on 16th May 2018
Last date for submitting online application – 25th May 2018
The date of online test will be declared in June 2018