The Eligibility, Date of Examination, Application Process, Date of Registering, Fess, Hall Tickets etc., below.
TNPSC Group 2 exam 0- 2018:
Tamil Nadu Public service Commission released a recruitment notification of 1199 posts included Combined Civil Service
Exam II in the website tnpsc.gov.in , the exams will be on November 11 for group 2 posts. Interested candidates can
apply online from August 10,2018 and submission last date would be September 9,2018.
Process of selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of preliminary exam, main exam and the round of interviews conducted.The results for preliminary exam will be released by February 2019.The main exam will be conducted in May after the
process of application.
1. Industrial Co-operative Officer -30 (TN Industries Subordinate Service)
2. Probation Officer – 12 (TN Social Defence Subordinate Service)
3. Junior Employment Officer(Non differently Abled) – 16 (TN General Subordinate Service)
4. Probation Officer – 18 (TN Jain Subordinate Service)
5. Assistant Inspector of Labour – 26 (TN Labour Subordinate Service)
6. Sub Registrar Grade 2 – 73 (TN Registration Subordinate Service)
7. Special Assistant – 2 (TN Ministerial Service)
8. Municipal Commisioner – 6 (TN Municipal Commisioner Subordinate Service)
9. Assistant section Officier -16 (TN Secretariat Service)
10. Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department – 16 (TN Secretariat Service)
11. Assistant Section Officer – 1 (TN Legislative Assembly Secretariat)
12. Assistant Section Officer – 4 (TN Secretariat Service)
13. Assistant Section Officer cum Programmer – 2 (TN Secretariat Service)
14. Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives in the Industries and Commerce Department – 39 (TN Secretariat Service)
15. Audit Inspector in Audit Wing of Hindu Religious and charitable Endowments Adminstration Department – 30
(TN Ministerial Service)
16. Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit Department – 98 (TN Local Fund Audit Subordinate Service)
17. Handloom Inspector in Handlooms and Textiles Department – 23 (TN Handlooms and Textiles Subordinate Service)
18. Senior Inspectors in Milk Production and Dairy Development Department – 48
19. Senior Inspector of Co-operative Socities in Department of Registrar of Co-operative Socities – 599
(TN Subordinate Service)
20. Supervisor/Junior Level-11 Superintendent in TN Agricultural Marketing/ Agricultural Business Department – 118
(TN Agricultural Marketing Subordinate Service)
21. Audit Assistant in Accounts Branch of Highways and Rural Works – 9 (TN General Subordinate Service)
22. Executive Officer, Grade II – 1 (TN Panchayat Subordinate Service)
23. Revenue Assistant in Revenue Department – 11 (TN Minsterial Service)
The candidate must have completed a Graduate or Post Graduate in the relevant field and with the language knowledge of
Application Fees :
The registration fees is Rs.150 where the applicants should register their basic particulars through one time registration
and should apply online for this vacancies.
The hall tickets can be downloaded at TNPSC’s website tnpsc.gov.in. before the examination.