- 1 West Bengal Police 2018 Recruitments @ policewb.gov.in
- 2 West Bengal Police Vacancy 2018
- 3 How to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018-19
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 has been issued by the department for the 5702 posts in the Sub Inspector & Constable. So if you are interested to apply for the WB SI Recruitments 2018-19 , then check the official website of WB Police & read this article.
The department of WB Police has released a notification for the post of 5702 posts in total. These posts are of SI & constable. Before you apply for the post, please check the details from here.
The mode of application has been given by the West bengal police in two modes. The application can be submitted by the online & offline mode. You can check the details of the vacancy from the given table.
You should also check the eligibility criteria before the submission of the application.
|Post Date||Recruitment Organisation||Profile Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||More|
|02/04/2018||West Bengal Police Recruitment||West Bengal Police SI/ Constable Jobs 5702+||Graduation/ 10th||05/05/2018||See Notification|
West Bengal Police 2018 Recruitments @ policewb.gov.in
The candidates who are going to apply will be going through the various levels of selection criteria.
- Written Examination
- Physical test.
The candidates who will apply for the post will get a written test. Those who will clear the written test will be send for the physical test. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear in the interview which is followed by the document verification.
For more details you can check the details of the West bengal Police recruitment 2018-19. Also check the official notification for full official details.
West Bengal Police Vacancy 2018
Check the details used for the vacancies.
West Bengal Police Vacancies details
The number of posts wise vacancies are given here.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Constables and Sub-Inspector/Lady Sub inspector||5702|
WB Police Educational Qualification 2018
The education qualification in the WB police recruitment 2018 has been given in the following points. Check it from here.
- The applicants must have done 12th exam from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent for the successful application of WB Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
- The candidates who are applying for the WB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment, applicant must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Minimum Physical Standard
|Category||Height (Barefoot) (in cm.)||Weight (in kg.)||Chest (in cm)|
|Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes)||167||57||78 cms|
|Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes||160||53||76 cms|
WB Age Limit 2018
The age limit for the WB Police Constable Jobs is given as.
The age of SI & constable are little different.
- Male :- Age of the candidates should be in between 18 to 27 years.
- WB Police SI/Lady inspector :- Candidate age should be in between 20 to 27 years.
Age Limitation in WB Police 2018
The upper age limit of the SC/ST candidates is five years & the OBC candidates are having 03 years.
The upper age limit for the Ex service man is relaxed by five years which also includes NVF and Home Guards Personnel as per existing Government Rules.
The candidates who will get the job in West bengal police will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-.
Selection Process for West Bengal Police 2018-19
The selection of candidates will be based on the various steps. The selection steps for the West Bengal Police Jobs are given as
- Preliminary Written Test :- This test is based on the general questions based on the GK, Mathematics & reasoning.
- Physical Measurement Test :- The physical standards given in the notification are the minimum standards for the job.
- Physical Efficiency Test :- The PET includes the tests like Running , pushups , Long Jump & high Jump.
- Final Written Examination :- After all the physical test, there will be a final written test for shortlisting.
- Interview :- After that Interview will be taken for the personal interaction.
- Verification of Character Antecedents :- The certificates & testimonials will be checked by the officials.
- Medical Examination :- A final medical examination will be done by the medical team.
How to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018-19
Aspirants want to fill West Bengal Police application form should go through the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all open the official website of West bengal Police to apply for the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board that is policewb.gov.in
- Now click on the homepage & click on the Recruitment tab which is available in the left side of the homepage
- Now find out the link for the application for the post for which you want to apply for.
- Now click on the “Recruitment to the Post of Constables in West Bengal Police – 2018 OR Recruitment to the Post of Sub-Inspector / Lady Sub-Inspector in West Bengal Police – 2018” link.
- A new page will open on the screen & you can see the education qualification & the other instructions from the webpage.
- After you have ensured your education details, you can see the go the webpage back & then you can click on the Apply Online link.
- Now you can click on the Apply Online link, which will show you an online form.
- Fill all the details like name, personal details. professional details & also provide the documents which are asked to upload.
- Upload the scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph, signatures and other documents.
- Pay all the fee which is required for the same.
- The payment of fee will be made on the basis of your payment mode i.e. Challan or Online banking.
- After all the steps click on the submit tab and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Important Dates for West bengal Police SI Jobs 2018
- Last date to send applications for West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment :- 30th April 2018
- Last date to send applications for West Bengal Police Lady SI Recruitment: 05th May 2018
If you found the information useful, then you comment to let us know. You can also share it with your friends to let them know. Your feedbacks are always welcome. For more information visit us @ www.jobswaale.in