- 1 Indian Railway Exam Pattern PDF 2018 In Hindi
- 2 RRB Syllabus 2018 PDF Download
- 2.1 Railway Exam Syllabus 2018 RRB Group Wise NTPC/ALP/ASM
- 220.127.116.11 General Awareness Exam Syllabus for Indian Railway (RRB)
- 18.104.22.168 Reasoning Ability Exam Syllabus for Indian Railway (RRB)
- 22.214.171.124 Arithmetic Exam Syllabus for Indian Railway (RRB)
- 126.96.36.199 General Intelligence Exam Syllabus for Indian Railway (RRB)
- 188.8.131.52 Technical Ability Exam Syllabus for Indian Railway (RRB)
- 2.1.1 Tips to stay Focused in Studies
- 2.1.2 How to start preparation for RRB Examination
- 2.1.3 Study Material for Indian Railways Exam
- 2.1.4 Indian Railway Sample Paper PDF
- 2.1.5 Indian railway Exam Syllabus Topic wise
- 2.1 Railway Exam Syllabus 2018 RRB Group Wise NTPC/ALP/ASM
Indian Railway Exam Syllabus PDF 2018 In Hindi – Download RRB Written Test Pattern @ www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Indian Railway is the biggest employer in the country. Candidates who are trying to get a job in Indian railway must check the detail of syllabus that is the most essential par of exam. The candidates can download the detailed syllabus from our portal can download the PDF format for the exam. The official website of railway also uploads the syllabus. @ www.indianrailways.gov.in. so if you are one of the aspirants for a railway job then you must check the details how you can cover all the topics .
Indian Railway Exam Pattern PDF 2018 In Hindi
Indian Railway needs no introduction. Everyone know that is the larges rail network of Asia. The current railway minister of Indian railways is Mr. Suresh prabhu. Indian railway was started in 16 April 1853. It’s been one sixty four years passed when it started by British.
The Indian railway was started by British government in the law passed after the realised that there is no railway network in the country. Soon after in 1853 , a train was started from Mumbai to Thane in Maharashtra. The rail network was small but the start was not small.
After 164 years This Rail network has become the 4th largest network in the world. The total length of railway network is 119,630 kilometres. The total number of passengers that uses railway daily are 22 million. Total 13,313 passenger trains are carrying the people in the network.
Also Check : Indian Railway Jobs
Also Check : Indian Railway Sample Paper
RRB Syllabus 2018 PDF Download
Indian railway is divided into 17 zones . The zones are sub divided into divisions. Every division is run by mechanical, electrical, signal and telecommunication, accounts, personnel, operating, commercial, security and safety branch.
All this is managed by Ministry of Railways. The director of Board & his five members are those people who does all the work in the control & regulation of railway. There are so many other projects that are started in the previous years. The total cost of those projects are estimated as ₹5 trillion (US$77 billion) to smoothly function them. Now Bullet train project has been announced by PM Modi. This is a joint venture of India & japan. This project is individually costs 1400 crore.
The notable trains that are popular in the Indian railway are
- Palace on Wheels
- Royal Rajasthan on Wheels
- Maharaja Express
- Deccan Odyssey
- The Golden Chariot
- Mahaparinirvan Express
- Samjhauta Express
- Fairy Queen
- Vivek Express
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Kalka-Shimla Railway
As you know the network of Indian railway is very large. The employee are selected by Railway recruitment board & UPSC. The Group C & D grade employees are recruit by Railway recruitment board & the gazetted employees are selected after UPSC exams.
ASM, Goods Guard, Clerk, TA, CA, JE, Staff Nurse, Group D etc are selected by RRB. Section Officers,Junior Engineers,Depot Material Superintendent posts are recruit by UPSC.
As you are going for any exam, you must be knowing the syllabus in details After you know all the details about syllabus you will be able to know how you should start & where to start. This article is written specially for the Railway exam aspirants. This is not the only article that is dedicated for Indian railway. There are many other article which will help you for your exam. The links are written below.
So if you read the article from beginning to end then you will get all the details form here. You don’t need to go anywhere else. The detailed syllabus will provide you all the details about the topics that you need to cover before you go to the exam. The competition level for the written test is too high. The number of candidates who apply for the online application are too high.
Railway Exam Syllabus 2018 RRB Group Wise NTPC/ALP/ASM
Syllabus for an exam is a very important for students. Without knowing about the competition there is no way to succeed. The candidates are requested to check the syllabus before they start studying.
To score the minimum required marks you need to know the subjects that you will face in the exam.
General Awareness Exam Syllabus for Indian Railway (RRB)
Reasoning Ability Exam Syllabus for Indian Railway (RRB)
Arithmetic Exam Syllabus for Indian Railway (RRB)
General Intelligence Exam Syllabus for Indian Railway (RRB)
Technical Ability Exam Syllabus for Indian Railway (RRB)
|Subject||Topics to be covered|
|General Awareness||Science – Inventions and Discoveries ,Latest Current News & Affairs, Books and Authors, Current Affairs (National and International Importance)|
Awards and Honors, Budget and Five Year Plans
International and National Organizations, GK Preparation Tips
Abbreviations, Who is who?, Important Days, Sports, Major Financial/Economic News
|Reasoning Ability||Non- Verbal (Grouping Identical Figures, Cubes and Dice, Non Verbal Series|
Embedded Figures, Mirror Images), Verbal (Coding-Decoding, Problem on Age Calculation, Number Series, Arithmetical Reasoning, Number Ranking
, Decision Making,Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Blood Relations
|Arithmetic||Decimal Fractions, Time and Work, Simple and Compound Interest, Ratio and Proportions, Number System, Profit and Loss, Math Online Quiz|
Menstruation (2D and 3D), HCF, LCM, Data Interpretation, Percentage
Simplification, Average, Start Your Test Now, Unitary Method, Time and Distance , Algebra
|General Intelligence||General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|Technical Ability||Questions related to your Post that you are applying|
- General Awareness – Total question in the section will be 20 . The maximum marks for it are 20 marks.
- Mathematics / Arithmetic – Question matric level will be asked from the candidates. Each question carry one mark.
- General Intelligence – 25 question of one mark each. Questions will be from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Reasoning – The question from verbal & non-verbal reasoning will be asked. Total question will be 50 , each of one marks.
So this is the details of your syllabus. Now you can see the maximum marks that is awarded to each section. read the following tips to use in your exam preparation.
Tips to stay Focused in Studies
- Stay away from all the distraction like mobile. computer & surfing unnecessary Internet.
- Select a peaceful place for your study, where less people come & distract you.
- Do not flow in the emotions of negative feelings.
- Stay with people who have positive approach for your goal. People with negative views must be left behind.
- Your friends must be informative in your field.
- Keep visiting the official website frequently to get all the updates from there.
- Repeat all the dates that are important in your exam. As there is always confusion in the exam dates.
How to start preparation for RRB Examination
- First of read all the syllabus in details. Check how many topics that you already know like maths & reasoning.
- Make a habit of reading a newspaper like Hindustan times or The Hindu. This will cover all your current affairs section.
- Start making slab for every subject in the study plan.
- Join a good coaching institute that provides you good guidance & mock papers.
- After you will be learning some of the core topics, you can your practice.
- The practice question must be taken from the sample papers & previous year paper. These questions have a certain level & will rise your level of problem solving.
- After you find that you got a level in your exams you can easily start with mock test paper.
- A mock test must be given in someone’s supervision so that the environment of a written exam must be made. The time limit of standard exam must also be included.
- In the time limit we will be able to know the speed & time that we use in solving a question.
- After this you will see some improvement in you & feel confident in exam.
Study Material for Indian Railways Exam
- Indian Railways: Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam Guide (Popular Mater Guide)
- General Knowledge & Awareness 2018 for RRB Railway Recruitment Exams (NTPC/ALP/ASM/Technical)
- Indian Railways: Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam-20 Practice Test Papers
- Railway Aptitude Test
- Current Affairs 2018 for Competitive Exams
- Railway Recruitment Cell Group ‘D’ Exam Practice Work Book
- Indian Railway Group-D (Technical & Non-Technical )Recruitment Exam
- Railway Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians Solved Paper & Model Practice sets
- RRB: Senior Section Engineer (P.Way, Bridge, Works, Civil, Mechanical etc.) Centralised Recruitment Exam Guide
- RRB Railway Recruitment Boards (Non-Technical Cadre) 2018
- RRB: Junior Engineer Centralised Recruitment Exam Guide
- R.R.B.Ticket Collector/Commercial Clerk
- Railway Non Technical Online Exam CBT
- Railway Samanya Adhyan
- RRB: CBT – Non-Technical Popular Categories 1st & 2nd Stage Exam Guide (Main)
- Indian Railways Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam Guide
- Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Exam
- Guide to RRB Non Technical Recruitment Exam
- Objective Arithmetic : SSC and Railway Exam Special
Indian Railway Sample Paper PDF
Here are the links of some previous year papers that can be used in your preparation.
- Jr Engineers paper 1
- Jr Engineers paper 2
- Jr Engineers paper 3
- Jr Engineers paper 4
- Jr Engineers paper 5
- Jr Engineers paper 6
Indian railway Exam Syllabus Topic wise
- Name of the Organisation: Indian railway
- Name of the Post: ASM, Goods Guard, Clerk, TA, CA, JE, Staff Nurse, Group D etc are selected by RRB. Section Officers,Junior Engineers,Depot Material Superintendent
- Category: Syllabus
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Official Site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
That’s all for now if you like the article please write us feedback to let us know. You can also ask any question or doubt if you have. If you have any feedback for the preparation tips in Indian Railway then please write comment & we will update your suggestion in the post. You can also subscribe us so that you will be able to get all the updates in your mailbox daily. Thank you.