- 1 UKSSSC Group C Syllabus PDF 2017
- 2 Latest Uttarakhand SSSC Samuh G Exam Syllabus PDF
Candidates who are trying to clear the Uttarakhand Group C exam must check the details for written from here. The written test of an exam is a very important phase of any exam. If you have cleared a written test, then more than half work is done. Check the official website of UKSSSC i.e. www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
UKSSSC Group C Syllabus PDF 2017
UKSSSC conducts competitive exam for the various posts in the various government offices. The candidates who try to clear the exam study hard for months & even years. If you are also trying to get the details of written test of Samuh G.
So here we are going to write some details about the syllabus for your exams. The candidates should know all the details for the exam. The syllabus contains all the details for the topics for which exams are conducted.
About Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is abbreviated as UKSSSC. UKSSSC was formed in 2014. The commission was formed for the direct recruitment of a candidates in the various Group C vacancies.
UKSSSC was formed under Article 315. According Article 315 , states that
- There should be a recruitment board for very state that does all the chores for recruitment of right candidates.
- According a resolution two or more states can have a single commission if they agree. This can be done by passing a bill in the People’s house.
- Any change in law can be made by the Governor of the state with the approval of president.
The main Goals of UKSSSC are
- Enforce the rules for the recruitment of candidates.
- Conducts the examination & selection process for the candidates who are participating.
- Appoints various Examiners & experts for the various recruitment made by the commission.
- To specify & enforce the powers given to the officers recruited.
Latest Uttarakhand SSSC Samuh G Exam Syllabus PDF
The candidates must read the syllabus in details so that they can cover all the topics that we need to study. An exam is not as easy. The number of candidates who study & prepare for the exam is increasing every year. The level of competition is increasing every year.
In such conditions if someone if trying to clear the exam than he should be knowing all the details that are necessary to score more than others. The candidates are instructed to visit the official website of UKSSSC.
Don’t Miss : UKSSSC Samuh G SalaryUKSSSC Group C exam syllabus 2017
Education Qualification :- Minimum qualification a post is 12th . But many posts are for graduates only.
|Mechanic,Tire Inspector, Assistant Treasury Sail, Assistant Treasury Sail||Diploma in Relevant field of engineering|
|Junior Assistant, Computer Operator, Stenographer – III, Data Entry Operator, Sales Agent||Minimum qualification for all these posts are 12th pass from a recognised university.|
|Assistant Development Officer, Assistant Accountant,||Must be a graduate in the relevant post for the relevant stream.|
Selection process : The candidates are selected after various steps. The steps for selection are
- Written Test
- Computer Test
You can download the written test pattern from there. The written test of a Samuh G is divided into two parts i.e.
- Paper I
- Paper II
Paper I :- Paper I consists of General Knowledge & General Hindi, General Studies.
Paper II :- Paper II consist of the subjects according your posts. For example if you have applied for Junior Engineer then your subjects will be related to your engineering branch.
The maximum marks for the written test is 100 marks. Now talking about the Syllabus. The syllabus for every part of exam is written as.
General Knowledge : The topics covered in General Knowledge are :- Geography of India
National news, Indian Culture, Important Dates, Famous Places in India, History of India
Current Affairs – National & International, New inventions, International issues, Political Science
Science and innovations, About India and it’s neighbouring countries, Economic issues in India
General Hindi :- Antonyms, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Error Detection, Translation of Sentences, Comprehension, Phrases/Muhavare, Grammar.
Plural Forms etc.General Studies :- In this part , questions will be asked from various subjects like Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, Environmental Science.
Technical : As I told you earlier that the technical section is optional & different for every post. The subjects in Technical section are
- Computer Knowledge
Business Laws, Auditing, Cost and Management Accountancy, Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Principles and Practice of Management, General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution, Taxation (Direct and Indirect), Business Economics and Indian Economics etc.
MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint
Paper II : Paper II is based on other subjects that are your application is concerned of .
Paper II is variant in any subjects like
Minimum Cut-off : The minimum cut-off for the candidates who appear in the exam is 50 marks. But now in the today time, the cut-off has risen up to 90 marks & above. This comes up to 97 to 98 some times. So be prepare yourself for the competition.
Also Check : Buy Books for UKSSSC Exams
Study Material for Uttarakhand SSSC Written Examination
- Uttarakhand Practice Workbook Samuh ‘G’ Bharti Pariksha 2016
- Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Solved Papers upto 2015
- Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Sahayak Krishi Adhikari (Varg III) Bharti Pariksha 2016
- Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Police Doorsanchar Vibhag Sahayak Parichalak Bharti Pariksha 2016
- 30 Practice Sets Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Bharti Pariksha 2016
- Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Sahayak Lekhakar Bharti Pariksha 2016
- Uttarakhand Samuh ‘G’ Solved Papers up to 2015
Computer Test : The candidates shortlisted after the written test will be send for computer knowledge. The computer test includes Typing test & Skills of MS office. This includes a presentation & making a document in the exam hall.
Interview :- The candidates will be called for the Interview afterwards. Now you will be able to know what an Interviewer ask from you in the Interview Hall.
- Don’t be impatient in the Interview. Stay in your peace & confidence.
- The people sitting the Interview are just like us. They won’t ask yu anything extra ordinary.
- The questions asked by them may be related to your personal life or the subjects you studied for the exam or in the college.
- They can also ask you about the nature of job & responsibilities that you will be doing after you selection.
- Never try to make stupid excuses in any of your mistake.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question then you can easily No & ask for another question.
- You must be very careful in your dressing style. You attire reflects your personality , so you must be careful in that.
As you have known all the details of written test, but you will be able to sit in the written test after you successfully apply for the notification.
How to apply for Group C Vacancies
Candidates need o use the official website of UKSSSC. Now all the application of group C are made through online process. You can learn how o apply online for Group C vacancies.
- Open the official website of UKSSSC i.e. www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment section from the official website.
- As you will see the complete page , you can see two links i.e. Official Notification & Apply Online.
- First click on Official notification & dwonalod the PDF file .
- Read the PDF & know all the detailss that you should know about the recruitment process.
- After this you will be able to apply successfully.
- Now you can click on the next link Which was told about Apply Online.
- As you click on the Apply Online Link, you will see a form.
- Fill all the details that are asked in the form.
- May this happen that you need to have all your documents to fill the form , take them with you.
- After you finish the form fill ups , submit the form.
- After the submission, you need to pay the application fee.
- Application fee is submitted through Bank Challan form.
- Take on print out for the challan form & fill it carefully & submit money in the bank.
- After this login to your Application form & enter the details of bank challan.
- Submit the form & download an acknowledgement.
- Take one print out for Future use.
- Note all the important dates that are useful for the recruitment like Admit card release , written test & result declaration.
After you have read all the details you can start your preparation & collecting the study material that is needed to improve your knowledge. You can also read other article that will provide you information about your Samuh G exam.
After you have reason all the details fro the recruitment , you can check the details of this recruitment notification. A small summary has been written below.
- Name of the Organisation: UKSSSC
- Name of the Post: Technician, Assistant Teacher, Stenographer (Group C)
- Category: Syllabus
- Job Location: Uttarakhand State
- Official Site: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
So here we close the article, ask your doubts in the comment section. If you have any feedback for the preparation tips in uttarakhand Samuh G (Group C) then please write comment & we will update your suggestion in the post. You can also subscribe us so that you will be able to get all the updates in your mailbox daily. Thank you.